Thursday, May 17, 2012

Home

  Well, I hope you guys have had a good week so far.  I went back home for a few days, and kind of spaced out for a bit.  This does not mean I didn't do anything!  I got in a few great workouts, and I just happen to live on a massive hill, so I got in some great hill work.  I really am feeling a great change in my body.  To give you readers an idea of how I used to be, when I started these races I weighed 225...As of this morning, I am a good 190!  I actually fit into a pair of slim fit pants...sorry, my mom would totally be impressed with this seeing she has bought me clothes for years and I have had some thick thighs for a while!  I want to lose 5 more pounds, and 10 pounds being my max.  This is tricky, because I need to up my calorie intake. I have been getting hungry far too often here lately.  The great thing is, I have been getting back into one of the other things I love...cooking!  So, it is very easy to control my cravings that way.  Random thought. The Barbarian is a little over a month away! I hope you guys are ready!  With that being said, workout time!

Workout-

1000 pushups- no certain sets or time, just get them done!
100 pullups- same as above
50 burpees

1 mile run- Pick a street with phone polls, sprint to the first, jog to the next, repeat until mile is complete!  On a leg day, I might use this, but instead of run, jog, run...run, jog, walking lunges, run.

Diet-

My favorite breakfast!- Breakfast burrito- 2 eggs, sauteed bell pepper, one slice low fat cheese, 2 tablespoons salsa, whole grain tortilla.
Snack- Protein shake
Lunch- Turkey chili (even during summer, I love chili! It has the potential to be an ultimate muscle food.)
Snack-Smoothie- 1 scoop protein, 1 banana, 1/2 cup frozen blue berries, 1 cup almond milk
Dinner- Left over chili


No comments:

Post a Comment